The advanced engineering of the GenReady Load Center replaces the home’s main circuit panel and incorporates the automatic transfer switch, in the form of the EZ Transfer Operator™, with the emergency panel. All power switching is handled within one unit, so it becomes a hybrid circuit panel capable of separating out only the electrical circuits chosen to be covered during a power outage.
- One circuit box replaces traditional two and three box setups, saving on installation costs and minimizing wallspace requirements.
- 40 circuit capacity with the use of tandem breakers
- Dimensions same as a standard 42-circuit main load center
- Compatible with generators rated up to 125 Amps/30 kW
- Both NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures available
- Accomodates Siemens, SquareD and GE 1" breakers