When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 4 out of
Great power washer I like the adjustments for water pressure.
It is very nice and works great!! I only had it for a week and used it once for my atv. The only thing that could be better is where you hang your hose. The hose always fall off. Other than that it worked awesome.
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 3 out of
Has ongoing issues with Carburator
This worked for a year but has some issues that need adjustment. The carburetor failed after about 10 uses after taking it apart there was sediment and rust in the reservoir in less than a year.
you will need to put a small inline filter on this to keep the fuel clean cause even a little gunk will hose this cheap carburetor.
Make sure you burn out all of the fuel in the reservoir before you shut it down, use sta-bill or the build-up of gunk will kill this carburetor. Simply not the quality that Generac once had. Maybe good for daily business use but if it sits for winter it needs to be seriously winterized and drained of all fuel and treated like a boat engine
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 1 out of
A Quick Failure
Upon receiving it, getting it ready to operate...it wouldn't crank. Switch wires were disconnected. The whole unit will snatch around or turn over upon trying to start. The carburetor failed after a short time and would not idle no matter what was done. The fold down handle is very flimsy and poorly designed . Too many plastic parts guaranteed to fail. The water supply hookup is in a bad location. The gas engine is a poor engine at best. I didn't get 1 years worth of service from it for home use. I'm sadly disappointed. This did not live up to Generac's past good reputation.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of
This product surpassed my expectations
Was well worth the investment over other cheap models that I've had in the past. Overall good quality quiet Dependable pressure
Date published: 2018-03-08
Rated 4 out of
Generac stands up to its reputation of quality and reliability.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 2 out of
We bought this in sept 2017 by oct a knob had broken off by december the other knob broke off and we have no handle now. By November it started running horrible, then by december we had no pressure and the pump wasnt running. Its january and we have it at a place now for warranty work on it. Less than 6 months and its basically a dead door stop. The first 3 weeks were great maybe and then it just went downhill.
Date published: 2018-01-25
Rated 5 out of
Runs great quiet and smooth.
good pressure also paired with a turbo nozzle or a rotary brush is a big win. i use foam cannon too and works great. the only i think they can improve is a longer hose
Date published: 2017-12-04
Rated 5 out of
This product was easy to use.
I pressure washed my metal roof to prepare it for paining and pressure washed my siding on my house and it did a super job. I love the different settings to use on different jobs. I also washed my parents vehicle and my vehicle. It worked great and got the vehicles sparkling clean! Thank you for making a wonderful product that I will use for many years!
Date published: 2017-11-20
OneWash Residential 6602 is rated