When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 1 out of
This pump looks good but...
This pump looks good and has good features and its a fair price but...after a year or two of use, things go bad. The recoil locks up - you simply can't pull the cord to start it. I also had to replace the string as well because it started to fray and eventually broke. They burn a lot of oil - you have to constantly check the oil - every time you run it. On the pump part (not the engine), seals leaked right out of the box. And eventually after two summers of use, it just can't be started. So my final conclusion is, at the beginning, this pump looks great, has great features, starts easy, fair price, etc. But after you get 100 hrs on it, you no longer have a pump that works properly and you probably won't be able to get it started. In the end, this pump is not built to last.
Date published: 2019-09-06
Rated 4 out of
This pump worked very well
this pump worked very well, started easy and pumped the water fast
Date published: 2019-06-04
Rated 5 out of
Great pump for the price, handles spring flooding issues
Pump was easy to set up, easy to start.
Handles water quickly.
Only wish there were a throttle control for high and low speed idling.
Date published: 2019-03-28
Rated 5 out of
Lightweight and easy to use.
Purchased pump to handle spring water issues. Easy to use start up
Instructions. Pump primes fast and runs quiet. Works great!!!
Date published: 2019-03-22
CW15K-6821 is rated