When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 4 out of
So far so good
I would have given 5 stars but......the first pump I had was a lemon....the new pump, runs like a champ....have only had to prime the pump 1 time, and I don't even run it every day.
I imagine if/when I disconnect a hose or 2, then I'd have to re-prime. No reason to upset the apple cart just yet.
I like the low oil cut off, always will. Killing a motor is only so much fun.
An outlet or 2 could be added. I'd pay a few hundred more for that.
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of
High Quality and very reliable
I bought this pump to use around the farm and also draw syrup from a 55 gallon drum to fill bee feeders. It works great, starts easy, runs a very long time on very little gas.
Date published: 2015-10-22
ST20K-6822 is rated