When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 5 out of
Bought this to pump out my 1 acre pond. Did a wonderful job running continuously for 3 days in 90 degree weather. Only issue was the pump drain plug. Appears it got too hot and has melted the threads and damaged the o-ring seal. Now to find and order parts for it. Still highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2018-06-01
Rated 5 out of
The product was able to clear about 18" of standing water in a very short amount of time. It is very efficient and runs a long time on one tank of fuel. I would highly recommend it for anyone needing to clear standing water. The reason for the standing water was accumulation of two inches of rain in Wisconsin in the winter when the ground is frozen and the water has no where to go.
Date published: 2018-01-30
Rated 4 out of
Pumps water out very fast. Very nice pump that is a must have for our business
Date published: 2017-03-27
ST20S-6919 is rated