When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 4 out of
Good small generator
Got this unit 2nd hand from a friends estate. He had utilized it for 7500 hours of off grid power for running his well pump and other small consumption items. I have since put an additional 2k hours on the motor using it to run my well pump, assorted power tools, and after some systems adjustments we have been able to use it to charge our entire house system (an 18 battery 2500 amp hour bank).
It does have limited output as it is only a 2800 watt nominal power, wouldn’t recommend it as a power source for an RV AC system, but it is light enough to be used as a portable recreation unit.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 2 out of
This product has a low start up threshold and trips breaker.
Start up breaker insufficient when using a tools like a standard miter saw.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 1 out of
Miss leading product
This generator only has a 14-amp breaker pulling the 4 receptacles.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 1 out of
Bought this generator and at start up the idle fluctuates up down, up down, up down. its like the idle sensor cannot find where idle is. Ive played with the set screws for the idle, but nothing changes other than rpm. it still fluctuates. what can i do?? I've even changed out the fuel also.
The reason for the poor rating is that the 3300 is misleading. it will not produce the amount of power as advertised and I bought this generator for small construction use and RV use. Other than charging batteries, it is useless to me.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of
Good quality, starts easy, hour meter is handy
I purchased this generator when the power went out at my house it ran my well pump refrigerator and light. I really like the fact that it has an hour meter
Date published: 2019-07-23
Rated 2 out of
Not for RV Use
Bought this for my travel trailer. RV outlet only uses half the generator output and will not run the air conditioner.
Date published: 2019-06-13
GP3300 50 ST is rated