Unfortunately, after a disaster, scam artists saturate the area looking for victims and hope to capitalize by taking advantage of desperate people. The good news is there are plenty of green lights to look for when choosing the right contractor for you.
Here are a few reassuring practices of great contractors:
• In-state contractors are the most reliable
• Will ask you to sign all documents to ensure their reliability
• Provide licenses and insurance
• Won’t cold call you
• Will make you aware if you or the insurance company is responsible for costs
• Provide references
• Provide a written agreement
Home standby power is a great way to prevent damage to your home when disaster strikes.
We offer FREE in-home consultations with an extensive network of our approved, professional contractors to help you with your backup power needs.