Non-toxic. Odorless. Zero fossil fuels. HVO is made from renewable, biodegradable sources.
Any temps. Any time of year. This fuel alternative delivers the same year-round performance as diesel.
No extra requirements or steps necessary. HVO drops in directly to replace or combine with your diesel fuel.
If you use diesel, you know it does the job. So why change something that works? HVO is more than a responsible choice. Here's all the ways it's better for the planet and your generator.
• Provides full power with lower risk of a fire hazard
• Offers a longer stable shelf life
• Decreases carbon intensity of your engine operation
• Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
• Reduces carbon monoxide, sulfates, particulate matter, and other toxins
• Doesn't leave behind contaminants that can damage your equipment
• Decomposes naturally over time
90% LESS CO2
24% LOWER CO EMISSIONS
HVO vs Biodiesel: Similar But Different
Don't confuse HVO for biodiesel. They are produced differently and perform differently too. Biodiesel is made from fatty acid methyl ester, which is not ideal for cold weather operation or large storage quantities.
HVO vs Diesel: Different But Similar
These two come from different DNA but operate the same way. In fact, HVO can be distributed and handled as you would diesel. There's no compromising performance in cold weather or heavy loads. HVO can handle it all and directly replace red or white diesel.
Ready to start saving energy and costs? Fill out your information below and our experts will connect with you.
(*) Required fields.